In order to provide proof of membership or credentialing, select from the options below.
If you have a USA Cheer membership (Cheer Coach, Youth/Rec Coach, STUNT Coach, STUNT Official, STUNT Athlete, etc.) and need to show your current membership card, follow these steps:
- Go to the USA Cheer Membership page from a desktop/laptop browser or mobile device.
- Click “Log In” to get to your account.
- Desktop/Laptop: Your member card should be on the profile page that appears. Click “Print Membership Card” to show your card on it’s own page and to access a link where you can download it as a PDF to print or show later!
- Mobile Device: Once logged in, click “Membership”, then “Member Cards” (see below).
- There will be a card for each membership type you have obtained.
If you wish to print or view your certificate of completion for the USA Cheer Safety and Risk Management Course (formerly known as the “AACCA Safety Course”), follow the steps below:
- Go to usacheer.org/coachsearch.
- Enter your last name and state abbreviation, then click the Search button.
- Find your listing and click to view/download your certificate as a PDF.
If your name is not listed there, be aware that if you took the course within the last month, it may not appear on our search. This search combines the results from three different sources, and that information is added to the database at the end of each month. If you took the course online through the nfhslearn.com site or the USA Cheer training center, your temporary certificate of completion should be available there.
To find your certificate on the USA Cheer training center, do the following steps:
- Log in at https://usacheer.webpoint.us
- Under “Member Area”, click “My Profile”
- Select the “Certifications” tab from the top tabs list
- Scroll down to the next section and select “Safety / Risk Mgmt”
- If you have completed all 4 sections of the course, you will see a certificate icon next to the course titled “USA Cheer Safety & Risk Management Certification”. Note that there is no certificate for the individual Section 1, 2, or 3.
- Print the certificate or save it as a PDF to email.